Wednesday 30 March 2011

Public Art..

I've been thinking. Recently a classmate presented a seminar on Graffiti, and since then I've had a small desire to do some myself. I don't like the idea of running out, under cover of darkness wearing a hoodie and blasting the side of a piece of private property with some spray paint, but I do like the idea of leaving something highly inoffensive, harmless and easily removable in public, for all to see. So what would I do? Well, remember my little cork men of many moons ago? I think I shall be creating a little cork army and releasing them into the wild (either Birmingham or Leicester) and placing them in positions suited to their setting. I'm excited, more excited than I have been during my latest project! Finally, something enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment