Friday 28 May 2010

Hello blogging world!

It's summer time, and the weather's mighty fine. So fine, in fact, that it's inspired me to get all deep and thoughtful about where my life's heading and my future as an artist/designer.
SO, I thought that blog would be an excellent way of logging what I'm doing, my inspirations and such and such.

Here's a little about me...

I've just finished my Art Foundation Degree. I'm currently awaiting to hear my result! All will be revealed on Tuesday. Scary!
Next Autumn I'm going to Birmingham City University, where I will be studying Jewellery and Silversmithing (BA). I'm very excited. Slightly worried too. The usual ... 'what if it's not right for me?' blubber...but, fingers crossed, it'll be perfect :)

Pretty soon I'll start uploading pictures of recent work of mine, and other things that I like.

BUT, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment