Monday 26 March 2012

Everything's Rosey

Hey guys! So, I've not posted in a LONG time, but that doesn't mean nothing's been happening. Quite the opposite actually. A hella of a lot has happened! This term at uni's been manic. We've had 3 projects over the past 12 weeks. It's been hard, but fun. I'll post about that over the Easter break, when I have a little more 'me' time. I have lots of other exciting things to babble on about too. But at the moment I'm on the cusp of a deadline so I'll just keep this post short!

Remember the stalagmite inspired pieces I made before? The bumpy organic ones? Well, I finally finished them up!
Here, have a gander at MY pleasure :)



Some of the pictures seem to have vanished between my camera and here... I'll hunt them down (never fear!) and pop them up asap.

OH and just so you know. I'm making more of these over Easter and will be selling them soon after. If you're interested, let me know. Email me at caitling-t@live.co.uk and we'll make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment