Sunday 2 January 2011

The Midas Touch

Have you had that life changing point in your life? You know the one I mean. When you realise that silver jewellery is childish and shitty and that you have a love of all things GOLD! No? Oh, perhaps it's my inner Chav. Whatever. I don't think I care. I love bright gold jewellery. At the moment it's all I'll wear, in terms of jewellery.
Who am I turning to for these shimmering yellow creations? GOGO PHILIP! A while ago I purchased a pair of Gogo Phillip earrings from the Leicester TOPSHOP, and since I bought them I've worn them practically every day. There's not Gogo line in the Birmingham branch, so I was left with out a source for my gold affliction. Returning home for Christmas sorted this out. I was able to get my fix.
I adore most of the collection. It's bold, simple, and GOLD. What more can I want? No grimy antique gold here! It's bright and yellow. I love it! I seem to have neglected the rest of my jewellery collection lately, but oh well. It needs to buck up it's ideas and get a spray tan.
Here's a bit of what I'm getting excited about:

No comments:

Post a Comment